Aha, my comfort zone controls me until I learn to control it! And to realize that my comfort zone is made up of fear, guilt, unworthiness, hurt feelings and anger. Some of them were good buddies of mine!
What gave me hope is that we are pre-disposed to IMPROVE! There is hope, always, everlasting hope! It’s pretty cool to see how we can use turn around all those feelings above, by changing our thinking. It’s all in how I change the way I look at things. I want to list some of the ways I can change the way I look at things.
- I am worthy of anything I want, but not worthy of everything I want.
- Hurt feelings reminds me how much I care.
- Fear equals to energy to concentrate and focus.
- Anger equals energy to change.
- Unworthiness keeps us on track.
- Guilt is confirmation of my goodness.
- Tools only work if I pick it up and use it!
- The meaning of live is to find my gift. The purpose of life is to give it away!
- Define this moment or it defines you!
- “BUT” is my comfort zone interfering.
So many lessons! Much more than I can encapsulate here!