I’ve made several discoveries this week. 1) I’m still in overwhelm with all the things we have to do. I thought that I had a handle on things, and come to find out, I do not! There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day! I am getting good at my daily readings, tho.
2) I finally got the color association…only this week! I mean, I would write on the index cards and add the colors, but I did not integrate the colors until this week. Now I see the greens, reds, yellows and blues. Still don’t connect it to the writing, but I actually see the colors now.
3) I had the hardest time remembering and because I couldn’t remember how the words went, repeating it was just as hard as remembering. I thought I had it, but at this very moment, I can’t remember it again, and I will have to go to my index card. “I can be what I will to be!” Why is this so hard? I must be resisting because it is not hard. Changing my thinking is a process!
4) For those who are reading this and following me, please forgive me if I am not responding or doing whatever I should be doing, because I’m lost at this point. I’m sure once I learn what is what, it will be better! I don’t know what to do with the twitter account either. Boy, I sure don’t know much! (Well at this time, anyways. As I see it, I can only get better!)
5) Because I had to work on Sunday, I missed the actual class. Trying to catch up on another day is even worse! I felt so disjointed…just because I missed the class! Morale of the story is not to miss the call! (Except I will be away on a company retreat and will miss one more class in November, but that should be the very last one! I hope!)
6) I forgot about the taped readings. I have to find time to listen to the readings. Also, have to find time to review the videos. I know, I have to make the time. Maybe that will be one of my future goals because it’s just not getting done at this time!
I wonder how I will feel when I re-read these entries? I think it may be an eye-opener! Good night!